Sunday, March 02, 2003

syndicating the delaware law office

If you look over at the top left of the page, you'll see a little orange "xml" graphic. I added that this weekend, and used a feature of blogger pro that we've been holding back upon. We've been talking about doing it for months. We now have an rss feed. What does this mean to you? A number of people reading this will know already. There are a number of legal blogs that already have syndicated sites.

There is now another way to view the content on this blog (at least the new posts). You can use a news aggregator program such as amphetadesk (the one I'm test driving now), or a number of others to view the content of blogs that you've selected, and all on the same page.

I've been looking around at some of the news aggregators out there, and I'll probably try a few more out. While I like to visit individual sites, I don't always have time to look at more than a couple at a time. Using an aggregator to read some blogs will help.

No comments: