Monday, November 18, 2002

at the beach

I don't think that it's a cosmic conspiracy, but I'm beginning to wonder. Why is it that every time I go to the beach, it rains? I've visited the ocean before without the clouds pouring forth torrents of nor'eastern proportions. But not the last five or six times I went. This last weekend was no exception. Rain, followed by more rain, chased by even more.

Didn't let it dampen my spirits however, though the weather probably played a large part in limiting the attendance at Fritz Schranck's Beach Blogger Weekend at Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, this last weekend. Good food, great beer, and interesting conversation ranging across a wide variety of subjects. I'm very glad I attended. Thanks to Fritz and his family for their wonderful hospitality.

No comments: