Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Wagner Hydra

Ex Delaware Legislator Nancy Wagner takes feeding at the public trough to new levels.  Like a seven headed hydra, she feeds at our expense.  I see that it was reported, commmented, and discussed in various places how she is vying for the seat of Mayor in Dover by Delaware Politics.net, Delaware Grapevine, and others.

I have seen first hand her slimy brand of public service.  I have sat in senate hearings and I have seen with my own eyes and heard with my own ears how Nancy Wagner throws the truth to the wind in pursuing her political ambitions.  I have seen a bizarre and scandalous report presented for public use by the Legislative Attorney, who later confessed to me that he had been instructed to write it in that way.


And now she goes for treble... or is it quadruple dipping... at the City of Dover.   How sad.

No comments: